photo taken in lake como on our honeymoon in italy – currently having withdrawals and want to go back now!
1) i don’t eat seafood. something about the smell/texture grosses me out. it’s funny because when i tell people this, 95% of the time they proceed to ask “what about shrimp? or tuna? or salmon?”
2) i am fascinated by straight teeth. sarah, one of my best friends that i met in 7th grade, was obsessed with teeth and passed her obsession on to me. so if i ever meet you in person and am staring at your mouth, don’t worry, i’m probably just in love with your teeth.
3) if you’ve read my blog for awhile or have ever received an e-mail/text/any form of written communication from me, you probably know that i never use proper capitalization in my writing. i’m not sure why, but i think it’s out of sheer laziness that my pinky just can’t make it over to the “shift” key. whenever i have to write proper e-mails, it takes a serious toll on me (and my fingers)!
4) i really do love hawaii but having geckos as roommates (in the kitchen, in the bedroom…) will just never be okay with me. never.
5) i am a total homebody. i used to be a social butterfly in college and had something every night of the week. and now, there is nothing i love more than being at home on the couch with some netflix, ice cream, and reis.
p.s. isn’t it crazy how THIS day was exactly a year ago!? time flies!!