[update: Logan was born last night an absolutely BEAUTIFUL and HEALTHY baby boy and both baby and mommy — and daddy! — are doing well!! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!]
yesterday was quite a roller coaster of emotions:
- my car wouldn’t start in the morning. (it has been acting funny lately and every time i go to start my car its like a guessing game if it’s going to start or not.)
- when if finally did, i rear-ended a parked car at 6:30 AM (leaving a fat ugly dent in the person’s door). sweeeet.
- found out my insurance will cover everything! (thank you God!…and Geico customer service is awesome.)
- i could not focus for the life of me at work.
- dude-whose-car-i-hit called me back from the [veryyy sincere & sorry] note i wrote and left on his windshield…and called me a not-so-nice name. how rude.
- reis calls me : “that was the hardest and worst test i’ve ever taken in my life.” poor thing.
- and at 8:30 PM i got the best e-mail ever saying that Logan was born and with a picture of him: he is completely perfect.
overall crazy day. but a seriously blessed one too.
(or more like for me, try and surf is more like it.)
We are staying with his parents for the weekend and I’m so excited for a relaxing few days! Have a great weekend.